There are many uses for a set of number cards. Here are a few ideas.
1. Assessing situations. Ask, "What is this number?" or "Show me this amount."
2. At stations for students to count out the matching amounts.
3. Mix them up and have students put them in order from 0 to 25.
4. Run two to four sets and students can play Go Fish.
5. They pick a number card. Then make a set that is one less and / or one more than that number.
6. Make two or more sets. Mix the card and deal them out for two students. Each student turns over a card. The student with the larger card says for example, "Six is more than 2." They get both cards. Student with all the cards at the end wins. This game can also be played using less.
Don't forget to click on the 'follow me' button to be notified of new products.
As always, I appreciate your feedback.