Number Cards 1 to 120! Help your students learn their numbers with these beautiful cards. Print one to a page, or print the quarter page option to cut into cards.
Each number is presented four ways:
1. Number and words to 120
2. Ten Frames to 120
3. (Hundred), Tens and Ones to 120
4. Addition Sentence Examples to 120
Math Center or Partner Game ideas:
- student with higher card collects both (use the same type, or mix with different numbers).
- students turn cards upside down, and take turns to find its match (prepare five to ten pairs in a set).
- students get ten or twelve cards (same type). Then they race to sort their numbers in order first.
- students match ten or twelve sets of numbers. Use different card types - for example: Ten Frames and Math Sentences.
THREE VERSIONS of these cards. Please see Thumbnails for examples.
1. Created in full color with cute clipart (120 pages). Cards can be used to ask students, what is one more/less or ten more/less?
2. Created with light color, minimal clipart (120 pages).
3. Created in full color to cut into four sections.
a. Select random numbers, cut them into four sections, and have students match.
b. Organize cards by type (ten frames or tens and ones). Then have students sequence numbers from lowest to highest. Start within the range of 1-10, then gradual rise to 1-120. Add more numbers to make it more challenging, or for larger groups.
So many possibilities!
BINGO - Bingo Numbers to 120: Superheroes Edition
* Addition & Subtraction Fluency BUNDLE
Math Game - Show Me The Ten
Keyboard - Keys to Technology
Be the first to know about freebies, sales and new products.
Please go to TPT: MsEducator Main Page
and click the green star to become a follower.
Join the Facebook page at TPT MsEducator
Earn TPT credit for future purchases. Simply use the Provide Feedback button to give a quick rating and provide comment. I would LOVE to hear from you!