Simple, clean, clear number cards 1-20. Just print, laminate, and cut out. Use them as flash cards, cards for a game, visuals for a lesson, whatever you want.
Some ways I have used them:
- Pick two, make a proper fraction. Make an improper fraction.
- Pick two, make a fraction. Convert to a decimal.
- Pick two, make an improper fraction. Convert to mixed number.
- Pick two, tell me which one is larger/ smaller.
- Pick one, place it on a number line (whole class involved)
- Sorting even/ odd
- Sorting multiples and factors (i.e., "give me all the factors of this number")
- Laminated, use them for numeral tracing practice with whiteboard markers
- Pick one, then draw/ count out that many items
- Response cards (i.e., "How many red stripes does the American flag have?")
- TBH it's limitless and I use them almost every day because they're just simple, clear numbers.