These number cards provide Pre-K and Kindergarten students experience with numbers from 1-20. Each number includes six variations: the numeral (standard form), the word (word form), the number written in tallies, the number shown on a ten-frame, a pictorial representation, and hand-form. There is also a half-sheet for students to use to show their own representations of a number using manipulatives, pictures, drawings, etc. Colorful chevron design!
There are also mini-posters provided with four variations shown at once - great to use as a reference! 47 pages total.
There are dozens of uses for these cards. To list a few:
- Shuffle and re-sort the cards into order (least to greatest or greatest to least)
- Laminate or put sheet protectors over the cards - students can practice tracing with white-board markers
- Pick two cards and create a word problem for a math journal
- Shuffle and match the numbers to their other representations
- Pick one card and draw/show the number in another way
- Find the number that matches to make a 10 (or use two-color counters to fill in the rest of the ten frame to show the missing part)
- Choose two numbers in standard form - add together and show the number using a different representation
- Use in combination with manipulatives to demonstrate addition/subtraction
- AND MUCH MORE!
There are endless possibilities!
Other Primary Math Products
Numbers 0-20 Super Bundle
Color – Math Number Printing Practice 0-20
Blackline Masters – Math Number Printing Practice 0-20
Mini Number Books - Blackline Masters 1-10
Mini Number Books - Color 1-10
Mini Number Books - Color 1-20
Mini Number Books – Blackline Masters 1-20
Base-Ten Place Value Bundle
**If you like what you see, please click on the "Follow Me" star to learn about new products, sales, and more!
How to earn TPT Credits:
"Earn TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Thing is, you only get the Credits after you Provide Feedback -- both a fair rating and a fair comment -- on the items that you purchase. We will round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there is no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits is worth $2.50, for example."--TPT Credits Page