Number Cards 1 to 120! Help your students learn their numbers with these beautiful cards. Each number is presented four ways:
1. Number and words to 120
2. Ten Frames to 120
3. (Hundred), Tens and Ones to 120
4. Addition Sentence Examples to 120
THREE VERSIONS of these cards. Please see Thumbnails for examples.
1. Created in full color with cute clipart (120 pages). Cards can be used to ask students, what is one more/less or ten more/less?
2. Created with light color, minimal clipart (120 pages).
3. Created in full color to cut into four sections.
a. Select random numbers, cut them into four sections, and have students match.
b. Organize cards by type (ten frames or tens and ones). Then have students sequence numbers from lowest to highest. Start within the range of 1-10, then gradual rise to 1-120. Add more numbers to make it more challenging, or for larger groups.
So many possibilities!
BINGO - Bingo Numbers to 120: Superheroes Edition
* Addition & Subtraction Fluency BUNDLE
Math Game - Show Me The Ten
Keyboard - Keys to Technology
Be the first to know about freebies, sales and new products.
Please go to TPT: MsEducator Main Page
and click the green star to become a follower.
Join the Facebook page at TPT MsEducator
Earn TPT credit for future purchases. Simply use the Provide Feedback button to give a quick rating and provide comment. I would LOVE to hear from you!