Number cards make number recognition, counting, adding, and subtracting fun and active. You can use the number posters and cards during small group, whole group, circle, and center time. It is a great addition to any math center! They have been designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom. Just print, cut, and laminate!
Included in this Number Card Set:
Teaching Idea Page
Organization & Differentiation Ideas
Large Full Page Number Cards with 10 Frames (1 per page) 0 – 20
Small Number Cards (8 per page) 0-20
Small 10 Frame Cards (8 per page) 0- 20
Ways to Us in Your Classroom:
• Match number manipulatives to number cards (number 0-20, teacher selected letters, or their age)
• Match ten frames to numerals
• Build numbers
• number match game (students can count out various objects to match the corresponding number)
• Post in the classroom for students to use as a reference (number chart or on a number wall)
• Use manipulatives (ex: jewels, coins, beads, pom poms) to trace/make the numerals
• Trace numerals with dry erase markers
• Write the Room: numerals
• number order
• Use as flash cards with many other numeral recognition, counting, adding and/or subtracting center activities!
Get the matching Letter Cards!
Small Letter CardsLetter Card Posters
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted!
Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
number cards | number flash cards | ten frame cards | flash cards | numbers | ten frames | number cards preschool | number cards pre-k | number cards kindergarten | number posters | ten frame posters