*UPDATED JANUARY 28, 2017*
Build number recognition and fine motor skills at the same time!
There are five types of clip it activities included:
1. Students will clip the dots on the number cards as they count. This will help students learn the name of the numeral and help build the concept of cardinality.
2. Students will clip the small numbers with mini clothes pins as they count and make the number.
3. Students will look at the number in the middle and clip all numbers along the perimeter that match. The numbers are in a variety of fonts so students begin to recognize the number in the various ways it may be seen in print.
4. Students will count the 2D shapes on the left side and clip the corresponding number on the right hand side.
5. Students will count the 3D shapes on the left side and clip the corresponding number on the right hand side.
Each activity has cards for numbers 1-10.
I hope you enjoy this number centre!
This product is included in my Number Centres: The Endless Bundle
PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IF YOU ALREADY OWN THE BUNDLE!
Want to see a photo of this product in action? You can check out the 2D shape clip cards in this blog post by clicking here