Number Chart 1 – 30 Robots are a fun way to learn numbers, counting, number sense and more. Kids will use 1 – 30 number charts to create robots, then talk and write about them. They may decorate their number chart robots for a beautiful display. Perfect for learning centers or morning work, distance learning or homeschooling.
Make a Holiday-Themed Robot! Halloween, Santa, Valentine's Day, Easter Bunny, Earth Day, St. Patrick's Day, Patriotic, and more--with plenty of samples!
GREAT FOR PRINTABLES, OR VIEWING ON A COMPUTER.
NOT FORMATTED FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
• 30 number charts, each with a robot, uniquely colored and shaped, for kids to copy or use as inspiration
• Number chart 1 – 30 with numbers
• Number chart 1 – 30 without numbers, for children to write in their own
• Number charts 1 – 30 with and without 2 lines at the bottom for writing
• 10 Sample number chart robots with creative suggestions
• Literary Connection: List of picture books about robots
• Poster: The Literature Connection – Discussion and writing prompts about robots
• Poster Tutorial: How to Make a Robot
• Poster Tutorial: How to Count the Boxes In Your Robot
• Sentence Starters for Smartboard or Writing Center (36 in all)
• Writing Paper with 5, 10 or 14 lines
• Book Cover or Display Poster: Number Chart Robots
• BONUS: 1 – 100 Number Charts for differentiation, to create more complex robots.
BONUS: Plain lined paper with a fun, barbed border for additional writing about your robot.
• Count and point to the number chart
• Count while singing a counting song
• Count by 1s, 2s, 5s, 10s
• Locate a number on the number chart
• Compare and contrast different numbers
• Compare and contrast different robots
• Copy a robot from this pack by coloring the same number squares
• Create your own robot by coloring the squares you wish
• Compare and contrast a 1 – 30 Chart with a calendar
• Compare symmetrical and asymmetrical robots. Tell which you prefer and why.
• Kids can use the number chart robots to name the colored squares, locate the same squares on their own number chart, and color them to create a matching robot
• Use holiday color schemes (e.g.: red, white and blue for Flag Day; red, fuchsia and pink for Valentine’s Day)
• Work with a partner, small group or whole class. Perfect for learning centers or morning work.
• Giant Robot Wall Art Instructions included
TECH TIP: For a large, colorful view of these pages, simply open the PDF on your Smartboard. You may write on these PDF files using the Smartboard pens.
I hope you enjoy this Number Chart 1 – 30 Robots Packet…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at TPT it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your purchase!
© Renee Dawn (Please honor the copyright, for use by one buyer)
SAVE $$$ over 25%...and Integrate Math with Music, Art and Literacy:
FOR MORE MATH FUN:
Treat yourself to behavior management through math: Counting Songs MP3s.
The Counting Songs all feature a soothing voice counting over a relaxing instrumental
with a soft beat—perfect for behavior management, meditation or as a sleep aid!