Hundreds Charts are so easy to find, but it's really difficult to find quality charts that go up to 1,200! These number grids can be glued/taped together to create a great visual for your students. I have included several different printing options and versions so that you can choose the best for your classroom and students. You can print all the way up to 1,200, or stop wherever you see fit! It can really work for your needs! Here are the details:
- If printed one to a page the number chart when pasted together will be 10" wide and 80" long.
- If printed two to a page the number chart will be 6 inches wide and 50 inches long.
- You could also print and display in columns rather than one long strip.
- Here are the charts included with each version: 1-100, 101-200, 201-300, 301-400, 401-500, 501-600, 601-700, 701-800, 801-900, 901-1,000, 1,001-1,100, 1,101-1,200
Here are the FIVE versions:
- Blank grids with numbers only, no highlighting or colors
- Horizontal Shading for easy counting
- Vertical Shading for easy counting
- Counting by 5's colored red, Counting by 10's colored blue
- Each Column is shown in a different colored font
There are also blank versions so that students can write their numbers.
I've also included blank versions with number guides for students who have difficulty following the number patterns.