Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Back to School & September bundle has SIX different sets of Seasonal Numbers, Number Words & Ten Frames Matching Clip Card Centers, with each center having four different forms of differentiation. You will love how simple it is to prepare this easy to prep bundle for your literacy centers. Perfect for small groups, centers, tutoring, homework, and center seat work, so many ways to use these Clip Cards that the possibilities are endless. Your students will enjoy working on their number skills with these Seasonal Differentiated Clip Card Centers! Perfect for an assessment grade for each week or for a substitute teacher day!
My students LOVED Numbers, Number Words & Ten Frames Matching Clip Cards Centers and your students will too! You will love how simple it is to prepare these Easy Prep Back to School & September Bundled Matching Clip Card Math Centers with Four Ways to Differentiate for your class. You can dedicate one of your math centers, math workstations, as a clip card center. You can differentiate it for your different students' math levels or use the four different levels in this 24 pack bundle for 24 different weeks of independent level work.
1. Numbers to Number Words, 1 to 10 and 11 to 20.
2. Number Words to Numbers, 1 to 10 and 11 to 20.
3. Ten Frame to Number Words, 1 to 10.
4. Ten Frame to Numbers, 1 to 10.
Once your students are use to the expectations of using these clip cards, your center can run all year with the larger YEAR ROUND seasonal bundle of this Numbers, Number Words & Ten Frames Matching Center Game!
When it comes to the ease of prepping this center, all pieces are rectangular and easy for you or a parent volunteer to cut on a paper slicer. No need to cut around each curve of sweet Santa, however, the graphics are still adorable and eye catching to hold your students' interest!
These clip cards also include all four sets of the answer keys, 24 sets of answer keys total. OR You can print your cards and make a mark on the back or place a sticker on the back for the correct answer AND then laminate the card. That way when the boys and girls place a clothes pin or paper clip, etc. on the correct answer, they can turn it over and check their answer. In small group lessons you can give each student three to four cards and they can help each other by checking their answers for the clip card their partner or neighbor answered, keeping everyone is involved! Keep your students engaged, alert and on their toes with this one little, cute number center bundle!!
Enjoy this Easy Prep Adorable Back to School & September Themed Numbers, Number Words & Ten Frames Clip Card Literacy Centers with Uppercase & Lowercase Letters!
This September Math Center Includes:
* 120 Highly Engaging Number Clip Cards Matching Numbers to Number Words, with 120 Answer Key Cards Included Too!
* 120 Highly Engaging Number Clip Cards Matching Number Words to Numbers, with 120 Answer Key Cards Included Too!
* 60 Highly Engaging Math Clip Cards Matching Ten Frames to Number Words, with 60 Answer Key Cards Included Too!
* 60 Highly Engaging Math Clip Cards Matching Ten Frames to Numbers, with 60 Answer Key Cards Included Too!
* 24 Different Covers for your center folder, center Ziploc baggie, center tub, or bulletin board at your math center.
* The FOUR covers state:
"Number to Number Words"
"Number Word to Number"
"Ten Frame to Number Word"
"Ten Frame to Number"
This center is easy to prep and also terrific for an Emergency Substitute Tub, Folder or Binder!
This 204 Pages September Themed Center Game Includes:
* 36 pages for Numbers to Number Words Matching
* 30 pages for Number Words to Numbers Matching
* 18 pages for Ten Frames to Number Words Matching
* 18 pages for Ten Frames to Numbers Matching
* 36 pages for the Answer Key to Numbers to Number Words Matching
* 30 pages for the Answer Key to Number Words to Numbers Matching
* 18 pages for the Answer Key to Ten Frames to Number Words Matching
* 18 pages for the Answer Key to Ten Frames to Numbers Matching
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas