Also included in
- Engage your kids with fun and hands-on number sense activities for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten. This Super Bundle includes a variety of number activities and counting activities that will help your students learn, practice and master key number sense skills. Students will work on recognizin$14.50$20.75Save $6.25
Get kids moving as they learn to count with this fun counting and number recognition activity. Perfect for your preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, nursery, childcare, SPED, early intervention classrooms, and at-home learning.
Versatile and Easy to Prep! The activities can be used with one child, small groups, or large groups and are easily differentiated. They provide a great way to work on number or numeral recognition and reinforce the concepts counting and cardinality in an active, engaging way. I recently added number cards for an easy-to-prep option!
See the preview file to view sample pages of the product.
This math activity set includes the following:
- 0-20 number cards (full-color and B&W)
- 2 sizes of 0-20 number circles (full-color and B&W)
- 0-20 square number signs (full-color and B&W)
- 2 action spinners
- Assembly instructions and ideas for use
PERFECT FOR ACTIVE KIDS! - exercise as you learn math
Use with number cards/circle: Select a number, spin a spinner, and count as you perform the action.
Use with the large number signs: Place the signs on the floor and toss a beanbag to select a number. Spin the spinner and count as you perform the action.