This is a flexible number/counting resource for early learners- preschool, pre-K and Kindergarten. It includes no-prep full pages for numbers 1-20, and has a winter theme.
This resource is part of a discounted bundle of 10 Number Books.
The pages can be used as a directed group activity; as morning work; for early finishers; as take-home work; or as a center. To make a reusable center, print the pages on cardstock and laminate. Use wipe off markers, and small manipulatives or play dough balls in the 10-frame.
The pages can be completed as a stand-alone task; as an on-going one-a-day project; and can be stapled together as a booklet, using any number of pages, depending on developmental level.
Activities on each page:
• Large number and number name – can be decorated if desired.
• 10-frame – show the number set by coloring the squares, or using stickers.
• Draw a circle around the appropriate numbers.
• Trace and write the numbers.
• Draw the appropriate number of items in the large scalloped shape. Suggest Winter-themed items.
• Color the picture, if desired.
KidSparkz Teacher Resources