This is a quick Number Flash smartboard activity. The exciting thing about this one is that you can change the order of the slides when your children are ready.
* I begin with them in order from 0 -10. We will practice
these usually for about a week. It depends on the students.
Do this by going to Slide Show and click From Beginning.
* I will then begin moving the slides around. You can do this by:
1. going to view / click on slide sorter / move the slides around / then
go back and click the normal view.
2. In the Power Point Home page drag the slides up and
down on the left hand side.
* You can also change the amount of time and etc. on each slide by
going to the transition view as your students get quicker or slow it down if you want to use the recording sheets.
There are pictures to go along with the directions also to help.
All of these versatile items above make this a great tool for my classroom.