This is a great product that includes 90 Play dough/Dry erase mats to support your students with learning how to count, recognize and write the numbers one to ten.
The activities are differentiated on three levels:
Blue Frame – starters – Trace inside the number
Red Frame – Trace over the dots
Green Frame – Independent writing. Look at the number and use the chant to copy independently.
How this works:
The chant helps the child to recognize the numeral and supports writing of the number formation. After modelling on the whiteboard, students can air write the number chanting with the teacher. To make this more concrete, children can use actions like ‘Jumping’, ‘clapping’, ‘snapping fingers’ to represent the numeral.
You can set up learning stations as follow:
1. Make the big numeral with playdough
2. Provide unifix blocks to pack out the number formation and use as counters (representing the number). You can also use small animals, cars, flowers, trees etc. depending on your theme
3. Use dry wipe pens to trace over the dotted numeral
Please contact me at email@example.com should you have any questions.
How to get TpT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product you purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT.
Remember that this will only happen if you leave feedback!