• Students will play in groups of 2 to 3.
• Everyone will begin on start.
• Students need to roll a die and move their piece the amount of times the die says on the board.
• If they land on Expanded Form they must write their number in expanded form.
• If they land on Base-Ten Numeral, they must simply write the number as it is.
• If they land on Number Name, students must write the number name (word form) for their number.
• How to create numbers: Students will shuffle the number cards faced down and draw out 3 , 4 , 5, 6, or 7 cards (teacher’s choice). Then they will flip their cards over and that is their number for that turn. When they are done they need to place their cards back in the pile for the next player.