This bundle includes a classroom wall number line with base ten blocks pictured. It also includes add-on word cards and add-on expanded form cards.
• This number line will serve as a classroom reference tool and visual aid, providing students with a foundation of the counting progression.
• The number line has been created with base ten block representations to help students see the size of each number. This will aid in discussions about rounding, comparing, and ordering numbers.
• Gray half marks are placed between each number to help familiarize students with the beginning idea of fractions.
• This classroom wall number line spans approximately 41 feet. (If numbers 1-100 are only hung up the number line will not be as long). This product requires assembly, but there are lines on each page to help you align the number line. Directions for assembly are included.
• Print this number line onto card stock. I recommend laminating the number line as well especially if you plan on reusing it the following year.
• Add-on Word Cards and Expanded form cards are also provided so that the product could be used as a year long review of numbers. This could also be used as an interactive teaching tool if the number line is hangs low enough for children to reach.
• The word form cards and expanded form cards will be used best separately because if you attach the word cards, there will not be space for the expanded form cards at the same time.
• This product would be a great accompaniment to calendar math for the first 120 days of school.
• This product is a bundle which combines the following 3 products at a discounted price:
Thank you for your purchase! I’m an educator, just like you. I sincerely desire to provide products that are of high quality, because I know the importance of our shared profession. After you use this product, I would appreciate considerate feedback regarding specific suggestions for additions or improvements. When you give feedback, you also receive Teachers Pay Teachers credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website. Please honor the time and effort put into this product by not giving it away to others. Please read and abide by the copyright statement below. Your purchase allows you to return to your purchases page at Teachers Pay Teachers to purchase additional licenses at a reduced cost for your colleagues.
You can see other products of mine by visiting my Teachers Pay Teachers store atMs. K, Math.
© Copyright 2016. Ms K. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden. Doing so makes it possible for an Internet search to make the document available on the Internet, free of charge, and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).