This product is a hands-on way to teach students about number lines, hundred charts, patterns, missing numbers, before and after numbers, and counting on. This is a great product to use as centers, in math stations, or in small groups to help reinforce number sense. The hundred charts count up to 120 and number lines are 2 and 3 digit numbers (some are 4 digit). The counting patterns included are; 1s, 2s, 5s, and 10s.
1. Scoot: Missing numbers- Counting by ones, twos, fives, and tens
2. Number Line Make- Pick a starting card and count on using a number pattern
3. Spin the Line- Use spinners to create number lines with different counting patterns
4. Number Line Squeeze- Numbers in-between game
5. Before Between and After- Roll dice and fill in the recording sheet by counting backwards and forward by ones, twos, fives, and tens
6. Number Line Word Problems- Addition and subtraction word problems, students use a number line to solve problems
7. Roll to 120- Hundreds chart game
8. 100's Chart Puzzle- Build a 100 chart with puzzle pieces
9. Who Am I?- 3 Hundreds charts with missing numbers and recording sheet
10. Race to 120- Hundreds chart race
11. Crossed Out Numbers- Hundreds Chart 5 in a row game
This was created for a second grade classroom but can be easily used in a first grade or third grade room as a reinforcement or enrichment center.
If you have any questions please leave a comment in the question section on my store.