This is the perfect activity for young scholars to practice their number recognition. Included are two different headers (numerals and number words) and ten different cards for sorting.
10 cards for each number, 1-10, are included:
* domino - specifically shown with doubles (even) or doubles +1 (odd)
* monsters (for students to count)
* unifix cubes (for students to count)
* tally mark
* ten frame
* finger counting (the count 10 way, from Engage NY)
* stars (for students to count)
* number word
Also included is a printer friendly, b/w, version.
This game is perfect for your math centers or as an ‘Early Finisher' activity, as well as an enrichment activity to supplement Engage NY / Eureka Math program.
Click here to see all of my Engage New York Materials