Simple take on using flash cards to practice numbers 0 - 10.
Objective: The learner will know number names and the count sequence.
Print enough copies to use in a whole or small group lesson or just one set to use as an intervention activity during RTI. I like to send this home for my parents to use with their children. I wrote the directions with parents in mind.
The file contains the following pages.
1. Direction Page - full page size
2. Direction Page - smaller size to fit inside zip-top baggies
3. Black and White number cards
4. Color Copy of the number cards
5. Bonus Page - Picture cards to create a matching/counting game.
6. Credit Page for Graphics
I usually just use the black and white set, but if I have a student who is really struggling, the color copy sometimes helps.