Also included in
- Here are three resources to secure your kindergarten and first grade students' control of the order of numbers. The set includes two activities for math centers and three whole class math review activity/games. Here's what you'll get in this bundle:Missing Number Cards 0-20: matching cards with thre$7.20$9.00Save $1.80
- Kindergarten teachers, you'll have a full year of math activities for centers and small groups with this collection of 427 pages of non-seasonal math games, riddles, and activities, ready for you whenever you need them all through the year!Buying these resources in this bundle will save you 25% ove$37.10$49.50Save $12.40
This easy-to-prepare activity for math tubs or math centers provides practice with what comes next, what comes between, and what comes before.
This resource includes...
- 52 missing number strip cards and 52 corresponding number cards for hands-on practice
- 52 write-and-wipe cards, easy to differentiate at two levels of difficulty
- A response/accountability page for students
How can you use this set?
* Introduce these activities in a small group instructional setting
* Either of the activities are suitable for use in math tubs or morning tubs
* Have your students work independently or with a partner in a math center
* Give each of your students a write-and-wipe card and a marker to start and/or end a lesson on number order. Quick and easy pre-assessment and post assessment!
* Ideal for use by math invention teachers, tutors, or for RtI.
* A great tool to supplement your homeschool teaching!
Sequence of Numbers Matching Cards 21-50 is also available at my TPT store.
Or save by buying both sets in one bundle, Sequence of Numbers 1-50 Bundle.
Would you like to save money on future TPT purchases? It’s easy!
• Please go to your My Purchases page.
Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. Your feedback is important to me! It helps me to improve products and design the new resources you need for your classroom.
Be the first to know about my newest resources.
• Click here to follow my store! You‘ll get an email update whenever I post
a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺