NUMBER PATTERNS ELEMENTARY
Great MENTAL MATH practice! Number Patterns!
You receive 2 printable worksheets on number patterns where students must fill in the next number for a specific pattern.
Students are given a set of numbers which has a pattern within it. They must figure out the pattern and fill in the blank at the end to continue that pattern. Some easy, some not so easy.
For elementary age level, these worksheets will make your students "think".
See thumbnails or download preview for a clearer idea as to how these work. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
Your download of 3 pages includes answers.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOUR OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS ABOUND!
- 15 worksheets all on multiplication facts. A LOT of great work here to test and reinforce their times tables – includes 3 pages of word problems. This link describes all 15 pages in detail.
- DIVISION FACTS MATCHUPS!
90 division facts in all!! You receive 3 FULL worksheets of 18 examples. Each example starts with one fact and 4 more after it. Students must circle the fact OR facts that match the first one. There can be MORE than one match so students must solve EVERY fact – 90 in all. Great activity reinforcing their division facts!
- GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH MULTIPLICATION FACTS
Do your students know the symbols < and > yet? These 2 printable worksheets consist of small equations involving multiplication facts. Your students must not only know their facts, but they must also understand the terms LESS THAN and GREATER THAN with their appropriate symbols. 36 examples in all.
- HOMOPHONES POWERPOINT LESSON
- Great lesson on “ITS, IT’S, YOUR, YOU’RE, THEY’RE, THEIR and THERE”. 48 questions in all on these common homophones on 46 slides. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Engaging and effective. HOMOPHONES!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!