My students love "I Have, Who Has" games, and I love the active listening that this game promotes! A fun, interactive way for students to practice number rules and patterns. This game is big enough to be used with your entire class, but can also be used for small group, centers, morning warm-up, etc. I have found that students often struggle with the complexities of number patterns. Determining the missing number and stating the rule of the pattern is difficult for many children. This game will help your students master number sequence patterns for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Download the preview file for a sample view of this resource to see exactly how the questions and solutions are presented. Please view the preview file prior to purchasing so there are no surprises.
This game has 40 cards in total for students, and an answer key.
See my 5th Grade Number Patterns & Rules here:
• 5th Grade Number Patterns and Rules
This resource is also available in a bundle. You can see it here:
• 5th Grade Number Patterns and Rules Activities BUNDLE
You might also like these bundles:
• 3rd Grade Number Patterns and Rules Activities BUNDLE
• 4th Grade Number Patterns and Rules Activities BUNDLE
• 5th Grade Math For ALL YEAR BUNDLE
• Christmas and Chanukah Math Bundle (No-Prep Worksheets)
• Halloween Math I Have, Who Has BUNDLE
• Multiply and Divide Fractions Task Card BUNDLE (St. Patrick's Day Theme)
• Multiplication and Division Decimal Activities Bundle
• Number and Operations in Base Ten BUNDLE for 5th Grade
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT PURCHASES
. I love that feedback!
Also, FOLLOW ME
and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off
for the first 48 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
♥ Sandra @The Happy Learning Den