NUMBER PATTERNS for ELEMENTARY
You receive 2 printable worksheets on number patterns where students must fill in the next number for a specific pattern. Great "mental math" practice!
Students are given a set of numbers which has a pattern within it. They must figure out the pattern and fill in the blanks to continue that pattern.
For elementary age level, these worksheets will make your students "think".
See thumbnails or download preview for a clearer idea as to how these work. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
Your download of 3 pages includes answers.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THIS AGE - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS ABOUND!
- 15 worksheets all on multiplication facts. A LOT of great work here to test and reinforce their times tables – includes 3 pages of word problems. This link describes all 15 pages in detail.
- GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH BASIC FACTS
- students use the symbols < and > in these simple equations involving addition and subtraction facts. Side 1 is all addition, side 2 is all subtraction and side 3 is a combination of both. Reinforcing their facts and learning to use “greater than” and “less than” at the same time.
- GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH MULTIPLICATION FACTS
Do your students know the symbols < and > yet? These 2 printable worksheets consist of small equations involving multiplication facts. Your students must not only know their facts, but they must also understand the terms LESS THAN and GREATER THAN with their appropriate symbols. 36 examples in all.
- - - GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!