- Engage your kids with fun and hands-on number sense activities for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten. This Super Bundle includes a variety of number activities and counting activities that will help your students learn, practice and master key number sense skills. Students will work on recognizin$14.50$20.75Save $6.25
Number play dough mats and ten frame mats. Use thee number playdough mats and ten frame mats for easy to prep number activities, number sense, numeral recognition, and counting fun for your preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten kids.
Easy to Prep:
Play dough ten frame math and number mats can be used with a variety of materials, use them to make a number book or as number worksheets.
This activity includes:
- 0-20 playdough mats (full-color and B&W)
- cover page (full-color and B&W)
- printable counters (full-color and B&W)
To use the pages as playdough mats you will need to print and laminate the full color or black & white mats. Kids can use a coil of play dough to fill in the large number and can place balls of play dough on the ten frames.
Use in MANY ways:
In addition, to play-dough, the pages can be used with many other materials. Here are some ideas:
- Use the black and white pages as coloring pages
- Use the black and white pages with a cover and create a number coloring book
- Use small items like buttons, coins, erasers, etc. to fill the numeral and the ten frame
- Use with sculpting foam, sculpting sand, or other sensory materials
- Use number stamps
- Use on a magnetic board or cookie sheet with magnetic counters
- Use bingo markers or cork with paint to stamp the dots in the ten frames
The pages can also be bound with the printable cover to create a book. Kids can look through the book, finger trace the numerals, and count the dots in the ten frames. The book can be made interactive by adding hook and loop tape to the ten frames and printable counters.
Please download the preview file to view sample product pages.
The mats are perfect for your math center and will provide opportunities to work on counting, one-to-one correspondence, numeral recognition, number word recognition, composing and decomposing numbers....