PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Play Dough Mats Numbers
Play Dough Mats Numbers (0-20) with Ten Frames
About this book:
This book contains a set of number play dough mats with correct formation and ten frames for numbers 0-20. The mats are available to print with a colored background or with a white background. Variations for certain number formations have also been included.
Directions for use:
To prepare the play dough mats for use, print the pages you wish to use and laminate them for durability. Children roll long snake dough pieces and use them to form the numbers on the cards.
While my aim in creating this sight words unit was for it to be used play dough, there are other uses for the cards, such as:
1. Tracing cards - children can use their fingers to practice number formation, or a dry-erase marker if you laminate the cards.
2. Number Floor Puzzles - children place the numbers in order.
3. Number sorting Game - children count out items from the classroom and place them on top of the correct number.
4. Find-the-pair Game - print 2 copies and you can play a giant matching game! Turn the cards upside down and children take turns in flipping over 2 cards - if it’s a match, the child keeps the cards, if not, the cards are turned upside down again. Game play continues until all the cards have been matched. The child with the most pairs wins!
5. Flip 10 (for children ready for a challenge): Place cards face down. Children take turns flipping over 2 cards at a time. Children get to keep the pair of cards if, when added together, make 10. If not, the cards are returned to the pile (You will need at least 2 sets of cards for this game).
Happy Teaching :)
If you like this resource, be sure to check out some of my other Play Dough mats:
Or, if you need even more play dough mats, whether it be Seasonal and/or Thematic, be sure to check out all my Play Dough mats here!!
Play Dough | Play Doh | Play Dough Mats | Play Dough Numbers | Play Dough Activities | Play Dough Games | Play Dough Printables |