Also included in
- Number posters 1-20 are the perfect student visual to have in your classroom when learning a number of the day or number of the week. These number posters teach number sense and give students a deeper understanding of how to show numbers in a variety of ways.I have bundled up my Number Posters 1-10Price $5.00Original Price $6.00Save $1.00
Number posters are the perfect display to have in your classroom when learning a number of the day or number of the week. These number posters teach number sense and give students a deeper understanding of how to show numbers in a variety of ways.
You can create these number posters for your classroom on poster boards and use during whole group instruction, morning meeting, small groups, and also have them on display as long as possible.
These number boards are interactive and allow students to come up and help fill in the different ways to show the number they are focusing on.
Students can look at these number posters to refer to when practicing numbers and the visual will give them independence and the confidence to complete number activities on their own.
- 5 Day Example Plan on how to use in your classroom
- Numbers 1-10
- Numbers Words 1-10
- Fingers on Hand(s) representing the number
- Ten Frame
- Number Line
- Drawing to represent the number
- Lines to model Writing
- Stars to fill in the ten frame
These number boards can be used for years. There are step-by-step directions on how to create them with pictures. They have been a staple during my number instruction for years!
You can also grab these numbers boards 1-10 in my:
Click below to see my other Number Boards:
Looking for MORE number activities?
Visit my blog: A Spoonful of Learning
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram