These number puzzles are great for helping students develop number sense through the use of multiple representations of numbers!
This is just a sample of my complete number puzzle packet, that includes 1-20. If you like this, go check out the full packet at https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Number-Puzzles-1-20-Multiple-Representations-1763855.
There are 5 number puzzles (1-5) in this sample. For each number, there are 6 puzzle pieces that include:
- The number
- The spelling of the number
- Tally marks for the number
- Base ten blocks for the number
- Ten frames for the number
- Coins for the number (pennies, nickels, and dimes)
These number puzzles are also a great resource for number talks! You can use these in your classroom as you learn each number or throughout the entire year as a review in station work.