Are your students working on number sense? If so, this product will be perfect for them!
Very little prep work, print them out, and grab a piece of colored construction paper for each student!
1. Choose the number you would like students to work on. Print them out and make copies.
2. Put the paper in your math center!
3. Students will color the number, number word, and picture.
3. Next, they cut on the dotted lines, and will end up with 5 strips for their puzzle.
4. They can mix-up their puzzle, and then sort it out again on the colored construction paper.
5. Now they glue it down, and they have a fancy number puzzle!
So simple for the teacher, and so fun for the student!
Check out more puzzles:
Color Word Puzzles