This super fun doughnut theme number recognition game is perfect for early math activity for a math center.
==== PRODUCT DETAILS ====
This products consists of 15 pages which includes
- 10 pages of doughnut base (in 10 color variations)
- 5 pages of circle cards (10 circle cards per page)
This products comes in 2 types of files:
English version in high res pdf & editable version in PowerPoint file (ppt)
The editable version will enable you to change the words to your language.
==== HOW TO USE ====
1. Print out each page. Use cardstock for a firmer and more durable page.
2. Cut out each piece.
3. Laminate for added durability.
4. Add velcro if neccessary
5. Children can choose 1 doughnut base and find the matching number cards accordingly.
==== SOFTWARES ====
You will need adobe reader to open the pdf file and also PowerPoint to open and edit the ppt file.
The adobe reader is available for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Font used is Comic Sans which is a standard font for both MS Office & Macintosh.
Remember to set your printer setting to ‘FIT TO PAGE’ to ensure that no edges of the images are
=== LICENSING & COPYRIGHT ====
By purchasing any item from Crafty with Calani, you are agree that you are responsible for understanding how to use the file properly as well as having the proper software to use the files.
One license is for one classroom, please purchase multiple license at discounted price if you want to use this product in more than 1 classroom.
You MAY use these designs in unlimited ways for PERSONAL classroom and crafting and creative projects including creating worksheets, bulletin boards, activities, readers, digital scrapbook
layouts, craft items, etc.
Buyers SHOULD NOT
- Claim ownership of the artworks & designs
- Distribute the purchased products to anyone else by email, flash drive, cd-rom or any other filesharing
method and also as a printed format. License will only cover the purchaser.
- Forward the link to download the file to anyone.
- Resell either overall or part of the products as it is, and in a repackaged digital format
- Resell either overall or part of the products on printed format or on any print on demand site
- Use and transform either overall or part of the products on any form of mass production
commercial art (i.e wall art, desktop wall paper, fabric design, and so on)