Number Recognition Worksheets 0 to 30 | Dot Marker, Bingo Dauber
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
These number recognition activities are fun to use with dot markers, bingo daubers or highlighters. They're great for developing number sense of numbers up to 30 and are easy to prepare. This pack also includes cover pages so you can create number workbooks.
You may also love this new workbook:
>>> Dot Numbers 1-10 Activities
- 4 Workbook cover pages
- 31 x Dab a number worksheets for numbers 0 to 30
- Each worksheet has a focus number that requires students to:
- Dab the big number
- Count and dab the number in the ten frames
- Dab all the number in the circles
- Bingo daubers or highlighters work well with these activities
- The numbers 11 to 20 have a choice of either a vertical or horizontal orientation. Both styles are included.
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
>>> Number Sense Math Centers (0 to 20)
>>> Kindergarten Math Games & Activities
>>> Counting Bear Mats and Activities (Numbers 0-30)
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.