Number Recognition 11-20 – Write, Stamp, Stick, Punch!
– After customer requests, here is the follow up product to our Number Recognition 1-10 – Write, Stamp, Stick, Punch! An engaging, independent activity designed to develop fine motor skills and 11-20 number recognition. Our students really enjoy using hole punchers – it’s fun and builds their hand strength at the same time!
Detailed instructions and photo examples are included in this download. There are 2 different versions included in this pack. The first version has the numeral and the word as a reference for students (eg. ‘11 eleven’), and the second version has only the word (eg. ‘eleven’). There is an example of both in the preview file. All 20 pages are black and white for easy printing.
Students are required to follow these steps to complete the activity…
– students ‘rainbow write’ the numeral and the number word (eg. ‘11 eleven’, please download the preview for more information)
– use stamps, stickers, or drawing to fill in the blank ten frame to match the focus number.
– students cut off the bottom section and find the pictures that match the focus number and paste them onto the empty squares. There are two pictures to paste for each number.
– students use a hole punch to find all the matching numerals around the edge of the page. Many different fonts have been used to help students recognize the different ways a number may be written.
We hope your students enjoy this activity as much as ours do!
If you like this product, you may want to check out…
Number Recognition 1-10 – Write, Stamp, Stick, Punch!
Alphabet and Fine Motor Activity – Write, Cut, Paste, Punch!
Many thanks for your interest!