Number sense is an important skill! These Number Sense FLIP FLAP BIGGIES are just the ticket to get your Kindergarten through Second Grade kiddos thinking deeply about numbers in different ways. Working with Number Sense will help build a strong foundation to understanding what numbers are and allows your students to represent each number in different ways.
Numbers 1 - 20 are included in this resource.
These Number Sense Flip Flap Biggies are LARGE numbers that can be added to your students math interactive notebooks. Inside each number are corresponding activities and fill-ins related to the number.
Within each of your Number Sense Flip Flap Biggies, the students will:
* trace the number word multiple times
* complete a ten frame for the corresponding number
* draw and color objects to match the corresponding number
* represent the number on a domino
* complete a number line that includes the corresponding number
* trace the number
* draw tally marks to represent the number
* write a number sentence that equals the corresponding number
In the Number Sense Flip Flap Biggies 11 - 20, the students will
* complete all of the above activities
* complete a number bond for the corresponding number
* represent the number by drawing tens and ones blocks
Each of the Number Sense Flip Flap Biggies will be printed on regular 8 1/2 x 11 copy paper.