Number sense is an important skill! These Number Sense FLIP FLAP® BIGGIES are just the ticket to get your Kindergarten through Second Grade kiddos thinking deeply about numbers in different ways. Working with Number Sense will help build a strong foundation to understanding what numbers are and allows your students to represent each number in different ways.
Numbers 1 - 20 are included in this resource.
These Number Sense Flip Flap® Biggies are LARGE numbers that can be added to your students math interactive notebooks. Inside each number are corresponding activities and fill-ins related to the number.
Within each of your Number Sense Flip Flap® Biggies, the students will:
* trace the number word multiple times
* complete a ten frame for the corresponding number
* draw and color objects to match the corresponding number
* represent the number on a domino
* complete a number line that includes the corresponding number
* trace the number
* draw tally marks to represent the number
* write a number sentence that equals the corresponding number
In the Number Sense Flip Flap® Biggies 11 - 20, the students will
* complete all of the above activities
* complete a number bond for the corresponding number
* represent the number by drawing tens and ones blocks
Each of the Number Sense Flip Flap® Biggies will be printed on regular 8 1/2 x 11 copy paper.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Click here to WATCH a Flip Flap Book Video Tutorial
Flip Flap Book® Video Tutorial