Also included in
- This is a year's worth of First Grade Guided Math units. Each unit follows a guided math format complete with lesson plans for whole group, small group, and independent practice activities that can be used in your classroom all year long. All activities come in color and black and white. Center direPrice $120.00Original Price $165.00Save $45.00
Are you looking for fun and engaging 1st grade guided math lessons? Use these number sense activities to help your students develop number sense! These number sense centers introduce and review subitizing, ten frames, twenty frames, counting forwards and backward, and skip counting.
This comprehensive 1st grade guided math unit contains 15 days worth of highly engaging lesson plans, activities, games, posters and centers! Use these number sense activities all year long.
Included with these 1st grade guided math lessons:
- Number Sense Posters for Vocabulary
- Anchor Charts
- Flash Cards
- Helpful Tools (Subitizing Cards, Ten Frame Mats, etc.)
- Pre-Assessments and Data Checklist
- Day 1: Subitizing
- Day 2: Ten Frames
- Day 3: Ten Frames
- Day 4: Twenty Frames
- Days 5: Twenty Frames
- Day 6: Counting Forwards
- Day 7: Counting Backwards
- Day 8: Counting Forwards and Backwards
- Day 9: Skip Counting by 10's
- Day 10: Skip Counting by 5's
- Day 11: Skip Counting by 2's
- Day 12: Skip Counting by 2's
- Day 13: Mixed Skip Counting
- Day 14: Number Sense Review
- Day 15: Review and Assessment
- Higher Order Thinking Questions
❤️You will LOVE adding these number sense centers to your classroom. There are no boring worksheets included in this unit and all number sense activities and number sense games come in color and black and white.
Plus, you can decorate your classroom with meaningful number sense posters to help your students with their learning! There are also center directions, recording pages and answer keys.
These 1st grade guided math lessons include…
✅Whole group mini lesson
✅Small group number sense activities
✅Small group and partner number sense games
Each unit includes everything a teacher would need to teach number sense including vocabulary posters, interactive notebooks, math centers, higher order thinking questions, crafts, assessments, and more.
Number sense is what allows students to think differently about numbers. This 1st grade guided math unit has everything you need to get started. It includes print and go lesson plans to number sense games and games that can be used all year long.
Aligns with Texas:
- TEKS 1.2ABC
- TEKS 1.5AB
Check out the preview for a close look at these number sense activities & games, number sense centers AND number sense posters!
What teachers are saying about these number sense activities?
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Great resource with great plans and activities! I love how it has helped me be more organized with my teaching. Thank you.” - Paula S.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Worth every penny. It was clear to follow and my students were very engaged in the activities. Excellent product.” - Ashley Z.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This is a great resource with very detailed plans and fun activities!” - Maria S.
If you have any questions just let me know and I'll be happy to help.