Building number sense is the first foundational step to building fluency with numbers. To have a concrete understanding of numbers is so important for later grades. These number sense activities will provide children the opportunity to explore and learn about numbers in a hands on way.
These activity boxes are easy to set up and since all of the items are together it makes a super fast and easy math center. The task cards will go in one container, the manipulatives in the other container. The mats and response sheets will be in the color coordinating drawer! ***you will need to trim the mats and response sheets close to the text to get them to fit in the drawers.
• Count with beads (numbers 1-20)
• Count with links (numbers 1-20)
• Ten Frames (numbers 1-20)
• Counting with Base Ten blocks (numbers 1-20)
• 4 QR Code videos for each number (numbers 1-20)
• Number Puzzles (numbers 1-20)
• Number Books (numbers 1-20)
• Roll the dice and count the dots(numbers 1-24)
• Add 2 more with beads (numbers 1-20)
• Base 10 Clip Cards 2 activities
• Number Match (numbers 1-20)
• Number Jar Match (numbers 1-20)
To see the activities in action click on the blog link below!
Number Sense Activity Boxes
If you have an specific activity that you would like to see added please send me an email! email@example.com
Thank you for considering my product, please consider following my store to be notified of new items. All new items are 50% off for the first 48 hours.