Products in this Bundle (5)
This pack includes 5 math resources in 1! Great end of the year review activities or great to use throughout the school year to reinforce number sense skills in your kindergarten classroom.
Great for math centers to review: composing and decomposing numbers, tally marks, ten frames, numbers, addition, graphing, and ordering numbers.
What is included:
1. I Can Make Five or Ten: This pack includes four pages to help students work on composing five or ten. Great kindergarten math center to help with number sense for numbers 1 to 5 before moving on to larger numbers and making 10.
2. Number Sense Math Activities: This is a math pack that has students work on addition, tally marks, ten frames, graphing and more!
3. Missing Numbers Task Cards for Number 1-20: Kindergarten math center that can be used to practice putting the numbers 1 to 20 in the proper order.
4. Spinner Math Work Mat Activities: 2 sets of work mats to work on number sense and composing numbers.
5. Spinner Number Sense Activities: This pack includes everything you need for 11 new math centers for your kindergarten classroom. These low-prep activities will help students work on a variety of number sense skills. You can choose which spinner you would like students to use, depending on what you would like to reinforce: numbers, tally marks or ten frames. Then, you can choose which of the 11 games you would like your students to play.
⇒ A French version of all these activities is included.
♥ Follow my store to see when I upload new items: Creative Kindergarten
♥ Follow me on Instagram
♥ Like me on Facebook
♥ Follow my Blog
♥ Take a look at my Pinterest