Number Sense Activities | Whole Numbers Games and Task Cards
Also included in
- Place Value Activities BUNDLE (Task Cards and Worksheets)NEWLY UPDATED: New fonts, digital paper, and graphics used for "Whole Number Wonder Cards: Reading and Understanding Whole Numbers to 999,999 (COMMON CORE ALIGNED)" (October 24, 2018)This BUNDLE consists of my two resources "Whole Number WondePrice $9.75Original Price $10.90Save $1.15
- Looking for fun and comprehensive Number Sense Activities? Check out this Number Sense Bundle!This bundle is composed of three resources:Mental Math WorksheetsWord Problems Worksheets and Problem Solving Strategies PostersNumber Sense Task CardsThis resource makes sure that students have a sense ofPrice $11.95Original Price $13.90Save $1.95
Are you looking for Number Sense Activities? These Whole Number Game and Task Cards are all you need to help your students read and understand Whole Numbers to 999 999. This resource is composed of more than 300 task cards, displays and sheets that can be used to build and strengthen your students' number sense, reading skills and understanding of whole numbers to 999 999.
This number sense resource includes the following topics and activities:
1. Reading and Writing Numbers to 999 999
Introduction: How to read and write numbers in digits and words
Activity 1: Match the digit to the number in words. (80 cards)
Activity 2: What Number Am I? (40 cards + Answer Key)
Activity 3: Underline the numbers in the sentences and then answer the questions. (20 cards + Answer Key)
2. Ordering Numbers to 999 999
Introduction: Ascending and descending orders
Activity 4: Circle the smallest number and underline the largest number in each group. (40 cards + Answer Key)
Activity 5: Arrange the following sets of numbers in ascending order then descending order. (80 cards + Answer Key)
3. Creating and Comparing Numbers to 999 999
Introduction: Less than and greater than
Activity 6: Use the correct <, > or = symbol. (40 cards + answer key)
Activity 7: Use the digit cards. (8 digit cards + 5 answer sheets + answer key)
With activities involving two digit to six digit numbers, you can differentiate for the needs of your students. These cards can be used for independent learning, cooperative learning, extension activity or whole class teaching. They are perfect too for your Math center.
Suggestions for use:
Print, cut and laminate the cards depending on how far you would like to go in terms of the number of digits. You can put the cards in separate envelopes and/or place inside folders that you can label using the covers provided. Whole pages can be printed and laminated too to serve as answer key for independent learners or can be flashed for the whole class to see using the interactive whiteboard. You can also write on laminated sheets with dry erase markers. The introductions can be printed and enlarged and placed on bulletin boards.
Get three products in one! Grab my NUMBER SENSE BUNDLE.
Thank you for visiting my store. Thanks for being a blessing!☺ >>> Jewel's School Gems
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺