Make learning numbers and number sense fun and engaging with our little books. Students complete a page each day on your number focus for the week!
Each of these 10 mini workbooks will help you sequence a whole week of essential number sense work for your number lessons.
Just print, collate, staple and chop in half to provide for 2 students.
- On day 1 students will cut and paste pictures of 'quantities' from a selection of pictures in their book. They will also find a circle dot patterns that show the number.
- On day 2, students will draw simple pictures to create groups.
- On day 3, students will identify (find) numerals and pictures, to paste into their book, from a selection provided. They will also circle numerals from a line of numerals.
- On day 4, students will trace and write the numeral, and also draw dots on blank dice to show the number.
- On day 5, students will trace and write the number word and also draw dots on blank ten frames to show the number.
We have included a set of teacher flashcards for each number, to help you introduce to your students the different ways to represent each number -
- quantity picture
- dice pattern
- tally mark
- ten frame
- number word
- tens block.
These fun books will not only help encourage number awareness and identification, but also fine motor and writing!
Return to our store home page HERE
Find more games, activities, worksheets and resources for numbers 1 to 10 HERE