Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
39.9 MB | 150+ pages
Building number sense is the first foundational step to building fluency with numbers. To have a concrete understanding of numbers is so important for later grades. These number sense activities will provide children the opportunity to explore and learn about numbers in a hands on way.
2 new activities added 4-9-2017
These activity boxes are easy to set up and since all of the items are together it makes a super fast and easy math center. The task cards will go in one container, the manipulatives in the other container. The mats and response sheets will be in the color coordinating drawer! ***you will need to trim the mats and response sheets close to the text to get them to fit in the drawers.
• Count with beads (numbers 1-20)
• Count with links (numbers 1-20)
• Ten Frames (numbers 1-20)
• Counting with Base Ten blocks (numbers 1-20)
• 4 QR Code videos for each number (numbers 1-20)
• Number Puzzles (numbers 1-20)
• Number Books (numbers 1-20)
• Roll the dice and count the dots(numbers 1-24)
• Add 2 more with beads (numbers 1-20)
• Base 10 Clip Cards 2 activities
This is a growing bundle so new items will be added.Download the preview to see what is currently included.