This number assessment is perfect to use at the beginning, middle or end of the year. It will help teachers and professionals quickly gain insight into a student’s number sense skills. This is geared towards Kindergarten, Grade 1 and Grade 2 students.
Most of this number sense assessment will be completed in a 1:1 setting and will take approximately 10 – 30 minutes to complete.
This package will help you to assess students’ abilities to:
- Print numbers to 100
- Read numbers to 10
- Count to 100 by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
- Count backwards from 20 by 1’s, 2’s and 5’s
- Identify numbers to 100
This package includes:
- Instructions how to mark and administer the number assessment
- An assessment booklet for the students and teacher to fill out
- Two flashcard sets needed for this assessment
- A class list to record marks