Learn about numbers 1-100 with this set of cards that includes tally marks, standard form, expanded form, base ten and word form.
This set was created to help further my daughter's understanding of numbers 1-100. The cards in this set were created smaller so that it did not take up so much paper to print out. Print each page on card stock and laminate if desired for durability.
Ideas for this set:
1. Sort the different cards for Standard Form, Expanded Form, Tally Mark, Base Ten and Word Form.
2. Match the different sets together.
3. Recreate a large 100s chart using each of the different forms.
4. Place a set of cards in order from least to greatest. You can use all of one type or mix the types for an extra challenge.
5. Sort cards for even and odd numbers.
6. Use two cards to determine greater than, less than or equal to.
This set know includes tally mark and base ten cards!