Number Sense Center Activities for Early Learners
Included in this packet
Number order Puzzles 1 -5 and 1 -10 -
Laminate and cut along the lines (I like to put magnets on the back of each piece an use this as a magnetic center. It is especially helpful for students that need extra support putting the numbers in order or organizing their space)
Count and match puzzles.
- Laminate and cut along the puzzle lines. (I love magnets and I often use these as a fishing center. Students first put the numbers in order in a pocket chart or on a table then fish for the amounts. They LOVE it!)
Count and circle
- Laminate and cut the cards to separate. (This can be used either with clothes pins or paper clips as a count and clip or with dry erase markers)
- Laminate and cut each card. Students fill in the missing numbers. (for students able to print, use a dry erase marker to fill in the blanks. Alternatively, The numbers have been provided for you for students needing to place the numbers missing blank)
Roll and cover
- How to play - Students roll a dice. They find and cover up the number on the die. Students can play independently or with a partner. The first one to cover all their numbers wins.
I See Cars Count and Read
- This is one full page, if you would like print multiple books or smaller size, use your printer settings to print 2 or 4 to page.
If you like this, you may also like
American Sign Language Number Sense 0-21
American Sign Language Interactive Alphabet Notebook
American Sign Language Color Words, Stories and Sorts