Number Sense Center Activities for Early Learners
This set is for students who need practice working with numbers 1-10. These themed set provide practice for your student all year round!
All SEVEN sets include the following activites
Number order Puzzles 1 -5 and 1 -10 -
Laminate and cut along the lines (I like to put magnets on the back of each piece an use this as a magnetic center. It is especially helpful for students that need extra support putting the numbers in order or organizing their space)
Count and match puzzles.
- Laminate and cut along the puzzle lines. (I love magnets and I often use these as a fishing center. Students first put the numbers in order in a pocket chart or on a table then fish for the amounts. They LOVE it!)
Count and circle
- Laminate and cut the cards to separate. (This can be used either with clothes pins or paper clips as a count and clip or with dry erase markers)
- Laminate and cut each card. Students fill in the missing numbers. (for students able to print, use a dry erase marker to fill in the blanks. Alternatively, The numbers have been provided for you for students needing to place the numbers missing blank)
Roll and cover
- How to play - Students roll a dice. They find and cover up the number on the die. Students can play independently or with a partner. The first one to cover all their numbers wins.
Count and Read with ASL numbers
- This is one full page, if you would like print multiple books or smaller size, use your printer settings to print 2 or 4 to page.
CONNECT WITH MRS BURGEN