Do your students love candy? They'll love these Number Sense Math Centers with a Candy Theme. A great value for all of the skills included that can be practiced all year long! With only one page, you'll love that there are no small pieces to keep track of. They are fun and engaging!
Each set is differentiated by color. Here's an easy way to remember which color goes for each level:
Blue for the sky... the highest level.
Pink for the flowers on the trees... the middle level.
Green for the grass... the lowest level.
• Count Forward- 6 Cards - 2 per level
• Number After- 6 Cards - 2 per level
• Count Backward- 6 Cards - 2 per level
• Number Before- 6 Cards - 2 per level
• Missing Number- 6 Cards - 2 per level
• Skip Count- 6 Cards - 2 per level
• Read / Write Numbers- 6 Cards - 2 per level
• Number Bonds- 6 Cards - 2 per level
• Place Value Puzzles- 12 Cards - 4 per level
• 120 Chart Puzzles- 5 Cards- Answer Keys Included
• Mystery Number- 24 Cards - 8 per level - Answer Keys Included
- Place Value
- Greater Than
- Less Than
- Skip Counting
- Counting Forward
- Counting Backward
Do you like trying to keep tons of pieces from getting lost from your math stations? I don't, so I made this easy peasy math station with Wipe Off cards.
Just print, laminate and put in a baggie with dry erase markers and a piece of a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
They take the marker right off! I cut them into 4 pieces to make them last longer. It's a great wish list item for your parents to donate.
MORE MATH RESOURCES: