Number Sense Digital Task Cards for Boom Learning - Four "decks" of task cards with 20 cards each means 80 questions to engage your little learners in number sense practice and reinforcement!
Use digital task cards on iPads, computers, other devices, or interactive whiteboard/smartboards!
Decks included in this resource:
• Naming numbers when shown ten frames, counting fingers, dice, and tallys
• Naming the missing first number in a sequence of 3.
• Naming the missing last number in a sequence of 3.
• Naming the missing number from a 100s chart.
Each deck includes 20 questions.
Digital Task Cards can be used for...
✓ morning work
✓ early finishers
What is Boom Learning?
• Boom Learning is the website that hosts the digital decks of task cards in this resource. Boom Learning task cards are *even better* than Google/PDF task cards, because they are not only SELF CHECKING, but the website actually collects reports for you so that you can hold your students accountable and TRACK THEIR PROGRESS.
How much do I pay for Boom Learning?
• Nothing! Boom is offering FREE accounts for teachers purchasing decks through Teachers Pay Teachers. This free account is good for one year and for progress tracking on up to 80 students.
Is this going to be difficult for me to set up?
• Not if you follow the step-by-step guide in this resource, showing you exactly how to login, create a class, and easily give your students access to their decks.
How do I know if these games are right for my students?
• Download the preview - there you will find links to click and try out each of the four decks before you purchase!
Important: Please note that in order to use these task cards, you will need to create a free account for Boom Learning.
Cupcakes & Curriculum
✱ Helping busy teachers engage their students, stay organized, and work smarter! ✱
TPT l Instagram l Pinterest l Facebook l Blog l Etsy l Freebies