Number sense is an important skill! These Number Sense FLIP FLAP BIGGIES #s 20-100 are just the ticket to get your First through Third Grade kiddos thinking deeply about numbers in different ways. Working with Number Sense will help build a strong foundation to understanding what numbers are and allows your students to represent each number in different ways.
Numbers 20 - 100 are included in this resource.
These Number Sense Flip Flap Biggies are LARGE numbers that can be added to your students math interactive notebooks. Inside each number are corresponding activities and fill-ins related to the number.
This resource is PERFECT for Morning Work, math warm-ups, and whole class number talks!
If you would like to check out my Number Sense Flip Flap Biggies #s 1 - 20, click the link below....
- Click HERE to see Number Sense Flip Flap Bigges #s 1 - 20
Within each of your Number Sense Flip Flap Biggies, the students will:
* complete a Hundreds, Tens, & Ones chart
* write the standard form of the number
* write the expanded form of the number
* write the word form of the number multiple times
* complete an open number line with numbers before and after
* fill in ten frames for the corresponding number
* color place value blocks match the corresponding number
* color the words odd or even to represent the number
* complete a number bond with the part/part/whole relationship
* find the number on a 100s chart
* use the hundreds chart to find +1, -1, +10, and -10
Each of the Number Sense Flip Flap Biggies will be printed on regular 8 1/2 x 11 copy paper.
Thank you for your interest in this resource!