Also included in
- This bundle contains my first five units of Master Math Curriculum for First Grade. The units included are Unit 1 Number Sense, Unit 2 Addition to 10, Unit 3 Subtraction to 10, Unit 4 Geometry, and Unit 5 Place Value. Everything you would need to teach Math is provided in these units. It is hands on$70.00$88.00Save $18.00
- This bundle consists of 15 units that I use for my first grade guided math curriculum. It is built around the belief that students need to be exposed to math in a variety of ways. Master Math can be taught in many ways but I will provide the tools to make it a rotation based learning process. Each$200.00$253.00Save $53.00
This unit is the first unit of a first grade MASTER math curriculum built around the belief that students need to be exposed to math in a variety of ways. It focuses on building number sense by finding a variety of ways to count objects. Students will learn how to group objects to count, make tallies, use ten frames, and use a number grid up to 120. Master Math can be taught in many ways but I will provide the tools to make it a rotation based learning process. Each lesson begins with a whole group mini lesson and then students begin to rotate (much like centers). MASTER stands for Manipulatives, Apply Skills, Small Group, Technology, Enrichment, and Review. There are activities provided for each component listed, lesson plans, assessments, SMART notebook files, Google Lessons, and a fun culminating craft.
Included you will receive:
- Description, I Can Statements, Standards, Binder Cover and Layout
- Parent Connect Letter, Literature Connections
- 8 Days of Written lesson plans or templates to write your own
- 7 Days of Google slides or SMART board mini lessons to begin your lessons (PDF version also available)
- Small Group worksheets 16 practice pages plus a review an assessment and an extension assessment. (Answer Keys Included)
- Review 16 worksheets to practice concepts they should already know. Number writing, tallies, and ten frames
- Apply Skills-7 different games to practice and apply the skills they have learned.
- Manipulatives-6 different activities that are hands on for kids to practice their skills
- Enrichment-2 different activities/projects to grow and challenge higher order thinking.
- Technology-4 Digital Boom Decks and 4 Digital Google Slides
- Rotation Templates in SMART Notebook or PDF version
- Gum Ball culminating craft
- Teacher Recording Form and 1/2 Sheets to send home to parents
**IMPORTANT NOTES FOR THE TECHNOLOGY PIECES**
Some of this resource is in Google Slides format. You will NEED TO HAVE ACCESS to GOOGLE SLIDES to use this resource. It is also helpful to have GOOGLE CLASSROOM but not necessary. It will help you easily send the activities to your students.
Please note: I am not affiliated or associated with Google, nor do they endorse this resource.
Important: To redeem your Boom Cards, you will create an account for Boom Learning. The account you get with your purchase allows you to play the Boom Cards on interactive whiteboards and with individual students using Fast Play. Fast Play does not save student progress reports.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
***To try them out below with this preview link!****
Make sure to Follow Me so you know when I post new products. All products are 20% off the 1st 24 hours. You don't want to miss out!
If you would like to join me live to discuss these ideas and more in my classroom, please join my private group.
Some other fun ways to connect....