Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Number sense practice is magical with these interactive powerpoints. No prep is needed when working on counting, ten frames, subitizing and more. These PowerPoints are so easy to be managed that your kids can run them! Open, press play and it can run automatically with one of the three included PowerPoint timings.
Your kids will love doing morning work and reviewing skills with these no prep PowerPoints. No more copies or wasted paper left behind. These quick and easy PowerPoints will have your students engaged and thinking. These work as a review, morning work, end of the day wrap up and can be used to quickly check your students' progression on learning a certain skill. I've used this with my checklist for standards and quickly check off who has mastered each skill. This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This PowerPoint allows your students to practice skills and not even realize it! My students have been having so much fun since I've introduced these and ask to "play" them every day.
This bundle includes all the number sense sets and ten frames that have been created so far. New additions will be added to this set as created.
Want to see it in action?
- Each skill set of PowerPoints comes in 3 versions (automatic transitions, manual and one that stops on the spelling/answer)
- the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then into a picture followed by the spelling of the word
- the picture pauses for a few seconds to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
- the spelling/answer shows one letter at a time
- students can call out each letter as it appears
- dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the next picture or wait for you to manually click it to the next picture
- the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error. It is also a great time to talk about the correct spelling and cheer for errors and correct spellings. (cheer for errors to encourage writing)
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on your computer for them to work independently or with a partner during centers/Daily 5 time. All you have to do is teach them how to start the slideshow.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower or CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME NOW. That's it! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺