Also included in
- Engage your kids with fun and hands-on number sense activities for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten. This Super Bundle includes a variety of number activities and counting activities that will help your students learn, practice and master key number sense skills. Students will work on recognizin$14.50$20.75Save $6.25
Students will have the opportunity to develop number sense for number 1-20 in a variety of ways.
Engage your kids with Number Sense Activities that will help your students with recognizing numbers, writing numbers, counting numbers 1-10 or numbers 1-20 and constructing & deconstructing numbers. These number activities and counting activities are the perfect addition to your math centers. These versatile number sense activities and hands-on counting activities are perfect for your preschool, pre-k, prep, and kindergarten classroom and at home learning. Please see the preview file for sample product pages.
The Number Sense Activities and Counting Activities resource includes:
- counting numbers 1-10 or numbers 1-20
- number recognition
- writing numbers
- constructing and deconstructing numbers
Perfect as an independent, small group, or at-home activity in your math learning center.
The Number Activities and Counting Activities resource includes:
- math mats for numbers 1-20
- 3 sets of 20 finger counting cards
- 20 ten frame cards (small counters can be used in place of these cards)
- 20 counting cube cards (actual counting cubes can be used in place of these cards)
Each number mat includes:
- finger tracing
- using play dough or waxed yarn
- writing practice
- finger counting and subitizing
- counting and constructing numbers using ten frames
- counting and constructing numbers using counting cubes or blocks
What Teachers Are Saying . . .
- "Kids loved these. Really got them thinking about each number."
- "This is one of the best quantities to 10 activities I've seen so far! "
- "My class loved these. They ask for them everyday now."
- "This has been PERFECT for one of my struggling students. I needed something that was multi sensory to help him visualize the numbers. He loved working with these mats and even asks me to use them during free time. It has helped improve his number sense and number writing so much. Thanks!"
More Hands-On Number Activities:
Do you want to be the first to know when I add new hands-on resources to the store? Be sure to follow me.
early learning ideas Jennifer Heir Hire