Un paquete de imágenes de los números 1 - 10 que se usa para crear carteles y hacer actividades
This pack contains a variety of images and words that represent the numbers 1 through 10. Dice, dominoes, coins, ten frames, and tally marks are all included for each number. The images can be used to create anchor charts or in a variety of activities. Because it contains the number words in both Spanish and English, it can be used entirely in Spanish, only in English, or in both languages.
• Anchor Charts: Using chart paper, the students help me to put together the number of the day anchor chart. With each piece, we talk about what the number looks like on a die, on a ten frame, with tallies, etc. The students love to refer to these all year long!
• Number Sort: Decide which numbers you want to target. Pull out the pieces for that number and several pieces of construction paper, one for each number that you want the students to focus on. Write a target number on each piece of paper. Have the students sort the pictures among the pieces of paper. Mix them up and start all over again!
• Which Doesn’t Belong?: Put out several pieces for the same number and one piece from a different number. Have the students pick out the image that doesn’t belong in the group. For even more fun, have the students close their eyes and allow a student to put the “wrong” picture in. They love to be the teacher while their friends try to figure it out!
You may also be interested in:
• Beginning Sound Sorts Bundle (Spanish)
• Friends of 10 Board Game (Spanish and English)
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
La Maestra Sonriente, copyright 2015