NUMBER SENSE! Build strong computation, writing and solving word problems, fluency, money, looking for patterns, place value, and MORE!
Hit it all with Number of Day!
Set #3 - Grade 2 (3rd 9 weeks)
Start your math lesson off with NUMBER OF THE DAY!
These are also great for early bird or morning work!
This is set #3. It is part of a group of four Number of the Day sets.
Each set is designed to be worked on for 9 weeks at a time. Using all 4 sets will give you a new page to do everyday of the school year!
A bundle of all 4 sets has recently added to my store. Check out the link below to save money!
Set #3 builds on the foundational skills from Set #1 and #2. It also adds additional rigor and a higher level of challenge to the problems.
This helps the students build a deeper mathematical understanding.
This set focuses on:
* 2.OA.1 Writing word problems within 100
* 2.OA.2 Addition and subtraction within twenty using mental strategies2.OA.3. Odd/Even2.NBT.1.Place Value – missing numbers to 1,000
* 2.NBT.2 Skip counting – number patterns
* 2.NBT.3 Numbers to 1,000 (read, write, expanded form, base ten blocks)
* 2.NBT.4.Comparing to 1,000 Using greater than, less than, =
* 2.NBT.5 Adding/Subtracting to 100
* 2.NBT.7 Adding/Subtracting to 1,0002.
* NBT.8.Mentally Adding and Subtracting 10 more/less or 100 more/less.
* 2.GA.2 Partition a rectangle into rows and columns into squares and count them
* 2.MD.8 Use coins to show amounts of money
These pages can be copied for the students or projected on your screen. It also includes teacher suggestions to making the most of the Number of Day problems.
Download the preview to see a sample of the pages included in the packet.
Take a look at the other Number of the Day Sets:
Number of the Day - Set #1
Number of the Day - Set #2
Number of the Day - Set #4
Or buy the BUNDLE to SAVE!
Number of the Day - BUNDLE
Grade 2 Math Test Prep
Visit My TPT Store
Come Collaborate with me!
Blog (Smith’s Safari Adventures – Tracy Smith)
Want to receive email updates when I post new products, freebies, and SALES? Click the green star at the top to start following my store!
© Tracy Smith 2015, 2016